The Role A master at driving engagement, in this role you will set the social media agenda, including influencer and event activations, based on marketing and business objectives. You'll build and execute on a strategy that drives a broad reach and resonates with target audiences, and work with the team to develop a measurement framework focused on business outcomes. You'll help create a model for standard reporting focused on KPIs and make data-led decisions to ensure strategic alignment. Quick question for you - click here
Reporting to the Head of Creative, you'll be an agent of change and a creator of compelling content and two-way conversations with external audiences. You'll work closely with diverse teams around the world and our marketing team to boost social engagement. While you'll focus on North America, you'll help ensure global alignment. At this point in our evolution, you will work with some existing channels and processes, while also taking a square-one approach to creating new ones.
You also will invest 20% to 30% of your time in supporting marketing events, which are closely tied to social marketing and are a key driver of leads for use. This will include engaging influencers to provide live coverage, attending events to do live tweeting, and more. We run flat and lean, so you also should expect to provide some logistical help, such as creating and procuring swag and other assets, and ensuring it is available at events.
More specifically, you will:
Graphic: This icon signifies Campaign, our AI-powered, SaaS-based digital marketing platform that puts the power of data insights in the hands of the marketer to design more effective campaigns that exceed customer expectations.Requirements
- Lead the strategy for driving leads through organic and paid social.
- Help establish and bring our brand voice to life across social media channels.
- Plan messaging and manage the social editorial calendar.
- Publish all content via social tools.
- Monitor, engage with and grow social communities across platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook/Instagram, YouTube).
- Determine strategy for following key players in the industry.
- Amplify third-party and thought leadership content.
- Manage replies and reposting of relevant community or Acoustic/employee accounts.
- Social listening to identify relevant trends.
- Work closely with paid media agency to monitor and optimize all paid social efforts, regularly reporting on social performance.
- Manage budget and execute boosted content for trending posts.
- Work with cross-functional team members to develop social creative (copy and design) to support campaigns and other marketing efforts.
- Support events, both remote and onsite, before, during and after events.
Drive employee engagement by regularly curating content for amplification.
- Coordinate influencer attendance and coverage, preparing them with key messaging and social guidance for content creation.
- Manage social creative for event promotion and content.
- Coordinate event materials including swag, print-outs and branded hashtags.
- Monitor competitors and industry trends.
The Requirements A great fit for the Social and Field Marketing Strategist opportunity will have:
- A bachelor's degree. Quick question for you - click here
- 3+ years of dedicated social and digital marketing experience, preferably for tech and/or B2B.
- Proven success in managing social channels and/or campaigns that elevate the brand in engaging and dynamic ways.
- An understanding of how social marketing drives leads in B2B environments.
- A demonstrated ability to create strong narratives leveraging excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- A keen eye for design and creativity to develop social-first content in engaging formats.
- Analytics experience and the ability to report on, interpret, and act on data.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and deadlines.
- Experience supporting event marketing is a plus.
Just as important will be the following competencies and characteristics:
- A proven ability to execute across large teams in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and motivate others.
- The ability to achieve goals independently and also contribute as a team player.
- Enthusiasm, passion and drive.
As a veteran of social media engagement, you understand the importance of schedule flexibility in supporting round-the-clock publishing. In addition, you will need to be willing and able to travel as necessary, particularly to events.Graphic: Acoustic's solutions are purpose-built and AI-enabled to help marketers create engaging, personalized customer experiences. This icon represents our personalization solutions.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...