- Alert Innovation
- $63,460.00 -94,240.00/year*
10 Meadowglen Rd
Temporary, Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Alert Innovation is a growing start-up with a mission to re-invent retailing through robotics, and we are seeking to hire people who love their work and want it to be meaningful, strive for excellence, and want to work in a collaborative, team-oriented culture.
Alert Innovation offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package, including an equity stake in our growing company. There are a number of aspects of our culture designed to make the Company a rewarding and productive place to work. For example, we provide a catered lunch in our office to all team members every workday, and we will provide recreational and renewal amenities within the office for use during work breaks. We also have a policy of flexible work schedules and do not enforce fixed limits on the number of workdays that team members can take off for personal reasons, including vacations.
What Will You Do?
- Manage front office activities including but not limited to answering the main front door, greeting and directing visitors, maintaining the reception area.
- Answer company telephone and re-direct calls to appropriate team members
- Purchase office furniture, equipment etc. as needed.
- Monitor and restock office supplies, kitchen supplies & snacks as needed
- Weekly or bi-weekly drive to Walmart to pick up drinks/coffee supplies/snacks.
- Provide all packing slips, invoices, receipts to Finance.
- Assist with daily lunch catering (set-up, supervision, clean-up).
- Participate in the Safety Committee Meetings
- Actively participate in the planning and execution of company events and in special department projects as needed.
- Set up/breakdown projector for Lunch & Learn meetings in the cafeteria.
- Update Company Lunch Menu (Excel) with time off requests from HRIS notifications.
- Update new driver or renewed license information for cargo van use and send to Insurance company.
- Maintain conference rooms, organize office chairs, remove any debris left behind etc.
- Prepare Employee Birthday Celebration Events.
What are we looking for:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in an office environment, preferably in a role taking on progressive responsibilities
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
TEAMING AND PERSONAL
- Work successfully in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivating and capable of working without direction or supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- All members of Alert Innovation practice the following values as part of their daily responsibilities and model these values as she/he leads or supports their teams.
- The Golden Rule: Extraordinarily powerful in its simplicity and depth: Treat others as you would want to be treated
- The Power of Person: The contribution of every single person in a company is important, and the performance of the entire company can only be maximized when every person strives to achieve his/her full potential and to contribute to the best of his/her ability
- The Power of Team: The Power of Person becomes amplified exponentially when a group of people working effectively as a team create performance synergy , whereby the capacity to perform as a team is much greater than the sum of the individual members capacities
- The Power of Truth: We strive to see the world as it is, not as we want or imagine it to be, because only then can we make it better. This core value manifests itself through questioning, probing, testing, measuring, validating, verifying, proving, listening with an open mind, and making fact-based decisions. It also fosters transparency and honesty with others, as well as self-examination and self-honesty
Alert Innovation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...