Regional Vice President (Pittsfield)
Compensation: $215,630.00 - $215,630.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, is experiencing rapid growth and we are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We are currently accepting applications for the following position located in the Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey areas -Regional Vice President
Clinics- MA Massachusetts
The Regional Vice President is responsible for providing managerial oversight to nursing practice, as well as clinic operational and financial management, in providing care and services to dialysis patients. This individual supports Clinic Managers of an assigned region in maintaining the quality and adequacy of patient care; and is responsible for recognizing and assisting in solving professional, administrative and supervisory problems in the clinics. The Regional Vice President will provide leadership to key clinical functions in accordance with company, industry, and regulatory standards that support the company s core mission of providing superior patient care.Key Responsibilities:
- Participates with the Clinic Managers in the recruiting, hiring, performance evaluations, and disciplinary procedures including terminations. Ensures that background checks and drug testing is done on all new staff members. Keeps Medical Director and Divisional Vice President (DVP) informed of all activities.
- Works with Clinic Managers to ensure compliance with Federal, State, OSHA and other regulatory agencies and completes paperwork as required. Participates in survey activities.
- Serves as a member of the Governing Body and assists with the development of the agenda for the meetings, along with advance notification of schedules to the members. Arranges for the Medical Staff to meet as outlined in Facility By-Laws. Is a liaison between the governing body and medical staff.
- Ensures for the implementation and proper application of policies, programs and services established for the region.
- Assists Corporate in the preparation of facility s budgets and analyzes facility performance against these budgets on an on-going basis. Keeps DVP and Medical Director informed of problem areas and cost saving initiatives. Areas include but are not limited to: personnel, medical supplies, inventory, and pharmaceuticals. Participate in quarterly corporate review meetings.
- Assists in the development and integration of long and short-term business plans for the facilities and/or area.
- Participates in routine financial review meeting with physician partners.
- Establishes and maintains a collaborative relationship with the Medical Director and physician groups.
- Assists with the start-up of new facilities and programs including but not limited to - site selection, budgeting, medical director orientation, hiring of staff and facility promotion.
- Participates as a member of the TQM team and works closely with the Medical Director and Clinic Managers to ensure the best quality care for the patients in accordance with the policies and procedures of the facility. Ensures that month end reports and TQM packages are submitted timely.
- Ensures Total Facility Productivity is followed in all facilities while patients continue to receive quality care and patient safety is ensured.
- Works with Clinic Managers to ensure an efficient staff/patient schedule and to oversee schedule changes. Ensures regular staff meetings are held to develop on-going good communication between staff and management, participate as needed. Schedules meetings with patients as necessary.
- Maintains and submits all required reports in a timely manner.
- Follows through on compliance with Federal, State and ARM policies with issues identified in the annual educational reviews.
- Checks periodically to ensure that all equipment is maintained according to the manufacturer s recommendations, company policies and regulations.
- Works with Clinic Managers to oversee the billing procedures at the facility level to insure that all financial aspects of the facility s operations are sound. This would include but is not limited to admissions, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and purchase orders.
- Assists with on-going service agreements and contracts for services not provided directly by the facility. This would include, but is not limited to agreements with financial amounts tied to them.
- Oversees the general operations of the facility and performs periodic audits to ensure that compliance is being maintained.
- Maintains HIPAA compliance.
- Other tasks, duties and projects as assigned.
- Four year degree preferred or graduate from an accredited school of nursing. Advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in management of an ESRD facility with a strong emphasis on finance.
- Health care experience or ESRD background required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
ARA offers competitive pay and great benefits which include: health insurance, vision, dental, company-paid life insurance, company-paid disability, pet insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a generous paid time off program and company- sponsored celebrations. Please visit our website at www.americanrenal.com to learn more about us!
#MON #CB #JV4
Associated topics: ceo, district manager, evp, executive, executive director, general management, manager i, manager ii, overall, regional vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...