We Are Hiring
Coord-Research-Clinical-BHH - Research Behavioral Hlth 001 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Med Plaza - Hoffman Estates,ILWhy Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org
) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the grater Chicagoland area.What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Participates in the design, administration and monitoring of clinical trials.You will:
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Plans, organizes, performs and monitors daily project protocols.
- Collects, prepares and maintains required research documentation, such as informed consent records, case records, clinical notes and medical reports.
- Reports and assists with the management of protocol deviations, adverse events and other project-related issues.
- Assists with the preparation and delivery of internal and external presentations, conference reports and lectures, and publishing submissions.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's degree in a science related field or two years clinical trials experience required
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Two years of experience in clinical research preferred.
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care unit, infusion, intensive care unit, nurse, psychiatric, registed, tcu, unit