Long Term Services & Support (LTSS) Coordinators (non-licensed); Hiring in now for Pottawattamie, Ce
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Amerigroup, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies focused on serving Medicaid, Medicare and uninsured individuals, it's a powerful combination. It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Work Locations: These positions require you to work in the field visiting members approximately 75% of the time. When not in the field, you will work from your home office. The counties we are hiring for currently include: Pottawattamie, Muscatine / Johnson, Dubuque, Linn, Cerro Gordo, O'Brien / Sious / Clay, Polk, and Black Hawk.
The LTSS Service Coordinator is responsible for overall management of member's individual service plan within the scope of position, as required by applicable state law and contract; develops, monitors, and revises the member's service plan to meet the member's needs, with the goal of optimizing member health care across the care continuum.
* Responsible for performing face-to-face, and some telephonic, non-clinical assessments using a tool with pre-defined response options for the identification, evaluation, coordination and management of member's non-clinical long term service and support needs.
* Identifies members with potential clinical health care needs (including, but not limited to, potential for high risk complications) and refers those members' cases to the clinical healthcare management team.
* Manages non-clinical needs of members with chronic illnesses, co-morbidities, and/or disabilities, to insure cost effective and efficient utilization of long term services and supports.
* Obtains a thorough and accurate member history to develop an individual service plan.
* Establishes short and long term service and support goals in collaboration with the member, caregivers, family, natural supports, physicians; identifies members that would benefit from an alternative level of service or other waiver programs.
* May also serve as mentor or preceptor for new staff, assisting in the formal training of associates and may be involved in process improvement initiatives.
* Requires a BA/BS in a health related field; 2 years of experience working with a social work agency; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* Experience with chronic illnesses, co-morbidities, and/or disabilities in a Service Coordinator, Case Management, Advocate or similar role strongly preferred.
* Strong computer skills to include Excel and Outlook.
* Experience in Long Term care desired.
* Approximately 75% travel required within assigned territory.
* Waiver experience preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.