NYU Langone Health
is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in clinical care, research, and education. It comprises more than 200 locations throughout the New York area, including five inpatient locations , a children's hospital , three emergency rooms and a level 1 trauma center. Also part of NYU Langone Health is the Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center , a National Cancer Institute designated cancer center, and NYU School of Medicine , which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. For more information, go to nyulangone.org , and interact with us on Facebook , Twitter , YouTube and Instagram .Position Summary:
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Ensemble/Bridges Interfaces Developer.
must be a highly motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills. This individual must be a quick learner able to engage in the operations that are related to the implementation and support for NYULMC interfaces. Sr. Interface Developer I must also assist with the development of interfaces used both internally and externally to meet the needs of our clients.
Implements, maintains, and supports all system interfaces at NYULMC - Monitors the Interface Manager system and all point-to-point interfaces on a regular basis.
Maintains complete, accurate, and up-to-date documentation for all interfaces.
- Demonstrates professional behavior when interacting with clients and coworkers
- Demonstrates the ability to collect workflow and other pertinent information from clients
- Demonstrate ability to understand tasks assigned
- Knowledge of the HL7 standard
- Knowledge of Intersystems Ensemble (HealthShare)
- Knowledge of Epic Bridges
- Develop interface specifications and data flow diagrams
- Participate in the integration and data conversion process for each implementation
- Working effectively and negotiating between multiple parties
- Requires 5 years of relevant experience and BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- Experience in Information Technology/Computer Science and/or clinical healthcare discipline, or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Experience in working on medium to large sized systems projects in a technology-driven environment
- The applicant must have prior interface development experience with an interface engine
To qualify you must have a Minimum Qualifications:Typically requires 7 or more years of experience and BA/BS degree or equivalent.Preferred Qualifications:
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Health provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Health's EEO policies, please click here . Please click here to view the Federal \"EEO is the law\" poster or visit for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here .Position Summary:
Position Summary:Seasoned professional providing advanced expertise in a complex professional discipline. Collects and manages information by organizing and controlling the structure, processing and delivery of information. Works independently with limited work direction. Work is reviewed periodically and on an exception basis.Minimum Qualifications:
Minimum Qualifications:Typically requires 7 or more years of experience and BA/BS degree or equivalent.Preferred Qualifications:
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: bacteria, biopharma, clinical, food scientist, medical, microbiology, nephrology, nutrition, nutritionist, therapeutic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...