Wonderful 4-9 pm shift for a caregiver who enjoys engaging with residents to live fuller lives.
Emerald Crest of Shakopee is currently seeking Part Time Caregiver/ Life Enrichment Coaches (Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) or Home Health Aides (HHAs) to join our memory care team. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $500 Retention Bonus!
Shifts Available: Evening 4 - 9 pm, .6
Caregiver/ Life Enrichment Coach responsibilities:
* Assist residents with activities of daily living.
* Aide in programming and activities with residents.
* Monitoring the safety and well being of our clients.
* Prepare meals.
* Perform other duties as requested.
Caregiver/ Life Enrichment Coach skills and requirements:
* Current MN Nursing Assistant certification (preferred) or Home Health Aide certification required.
* A passion for geriatric care.
* Strong interpersonal and social skills are vital.
* Good customer service instincts will be important in interacting with family members and visitors.
* Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
* Healthcare, Dental benefits/Full time employees
* Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, disability, and more
* Flex Spending Accounts
* Free Parking
* Competitive wages with credit for experience
* Retirement with employer match
* Tuition Discount Opportunities
* Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
Emerald Crest by Augustana Care specializes in Memory Care of the geriatric population. As a Emerald Crest employee you will learn and gain valuable knowledge about Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran