Loading some great jobs for you...
Job SummaryA B2B pm is responsible to lead customer eprocurement projects, integrating their systems and marketplaces to VWR systems and product data.
A B2B integration project manager is responsible to lead and manage customer integration projects, to develop standards for integration to SAP (VWRs ERP Application), and to maintain a business relationship with B2B solution marketplaces. Standard project management methodology is followed, beginning with a scope of work and ending with training on standard operating procedures. Key deliverables include a project plan, test plan, scope, and process flows for applicable integration points. The PM will coordinate tasks, owners and due dates, and communicate milestones to the key stakeholders.
* Manage customer e-procurement integration projects, regarding the automation of backend business transactions and the provision of front-end e-catalog content.
* Follow a standard project management methodology for each implementation. Key project deliverables include the following documents: Scope of Work, Project Plan, Test Plan, Business & Technical flows
* Assess integration project requests to confirm customer technical requirements and readiness.
* Facilitate conference calls with stakeholders for the project kickoff and on-going status checkpoints to review requirements, milestones, action items, and role expectations.
* Primary corporate liaison between functional and technical stakeholders, internal and external groups.
* Oversee customer testing and development requirements for front-end web catalog connections that utilize b2b protocols such as cXML Punchout or OCI Roundtrip.
* Manage vendor relationship with top b2b solution partners, driving e-commerce standard protocols and profitable integration business models.
* Provide a Cost & ROI Estimates for VWR stakeholders, regarding projects & enhancement requests.
* Provide tier 2 technical and process support for the existing b2b customers (300+) and marketplaces.
* Define and implement standard operating procedures to ensure that customer static catalog requests are distributed accurately and in a timely fashion to the applicable B2B solution or marketplace.
* Perform a post-audit 60-90 days after project completion to evaluate satisfaction and value achieved.
Experience & Skills:
* Expertise in technical project management & experience with system integrations.
* Solid understanding of how distribution fits into the customer supply chain and the requisition to cash life cycle.
* Data analysis skills; familiarity with ecommerce data formats (cXML, xCBL, EDIANSI x12, html).
* Knowledge of b2b communication protocols (https, AS2, EDI-INT, SFTP, punchout, OCI Roundtrip, VANs).
* Familiarity with tools such as MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Ultra Edit, Word, and MS Project.
* Experience with e-procurement solutions such as Ariba, SAP, Oracle, SciQuest, Coupa
* Ability to drive technical or process improvements, within backend systems, that would positively impact customer integrations. (Knowledge of VWR systems is a plus - SAP, QSS, VWR.com)
* Strong oral & written communication skills, people skills, and presentation skills are critical.
* Must be organized, able to multi-task and juggle 10-12 integration projects, and adaptable to change.
* Able to see the big picture and total impact of decisions, and be detail oriented to track project tasks.
* Must exhibit a positive attitude, be able to energize teams, and be willing to listen to various opinions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Avantor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ...@avantorinc.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...