Attention CDL-A Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through November 30, 2018! ($1,000 at 90 days and $1,000 at 180 days!).- excluding students.
Now hiring CDL-A Drivers with 4 months of tractor trailer experience
If less than 6 months of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
Looking for an excellent FLATBED opportunity? It doesn't get any better than this!
Averitt is growing and we're looking for full-time flatbed drivers to help serve our dedicated wood products and building customer in the El Dorado, AR area.
As a CDL-A driver for this account, you'll:
- Deliver building material, dry wall, lumber, etc. to retail locations.
- Driver's will hook to their pre-loaded trailers to start their day.
- Strap and secure each load, straps provided.
- Tarping is required and will be paid $25 per tarp and re-tarp.
- Begin your route in El Dorado and deliver to customers in AL, GA, KS, LA, MO, MS, NM, OK, TN, TX
- Average 3-4 stops per week
- Home weekly with multiple home time throughout the week.
- Average 2,500 miles per week; with a GUARANTEED 2,000 mile minimum per week.
Experienced Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Start pay of .64 cpm
- Average $66,500 annually
Check out these other benefits of being a full-time member of the Averitt Driving Team:
- Family& individual BlueCross BlueShield medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$81.70 per week for family coverage
$32.05 per week for single coverage
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) plans
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Uniform Program- Averitt will provide
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Programs available
- 8 Paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation)
- Referral Rewards Program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, choferes clase a, class a driver, company driving solo, conductores clase a, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, flatbed driver, otr driving, tanker truck