MANAGER FACILITIES MAINTENANCE
REQUISITION NUMBER: TAME-USOC01973763
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you'll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It's all about progress.
Join us as a Manager Facilities Maintenance and you'll be looking at a career-defining role based in Oceanside, California.
As a Manager Facilities Maintenance, you will exercise independent judgement on diverse and specialized maintenance functions and will have significant accountability and ongoing independent decision-making responsibility associated with the work.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Be dedicated to continuously protecting employees from occupational illness and work-related accidents, and promote their wellness;
* Ensure compliance with the standards established by applicable laws, regulations and other requirements;
* Act as the department hiring manager, sourcing, screening, and selecting candidates to fill vacancies;
* Conduct incident investigations and random review of facility engineers by direct observation;
* Coach, counsel and discipline employees in accordance with Company policies and procedures;
* Supervise the maintenance of the stations, parking lots, and buildings;
* Provide rapid response to deficiencies reported in the quality audit and complaints from the customer;
* Oversee utility expenses and develop a cost control and reduction program to improve performance.
* High School diploma;
* Five (5) years of experience in facilities maintenance;
* Two (2) years of experience in a supervisor role;
* Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry's broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Associated topics: general manager, lead, luxury, management, operations manager, property manager, representative, resident, superintendent, supervise