Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
CDK Global s Flex engineering team is looking for talented engineers with a passion for their craft to join our growing team. This is a unique role which will have a material impact on the success and quality of a new software product with enormous growth potential. Flex is highly visible within the organization and provides excellent growth and development opportunities. If you like fast-paced environments, engineering challenges, participating in key engineering decisions, and want to leave your personal mark on a software product, the Flex team is right for you.
The Flex engineering team works on innovative new software that is used by car dealers to manage their operations, take care of their customers, and interact with the manufacturers. We are building our new software on the foundation of our rich automotive industry knowledge, experience, and current market presence. If you recently ordered a Ferrari, or a Ford, you likely have used at least one of our products!
As a Business Systems Analyst IV you will help to create the next generation of enterprise class software solutions at CDK!
If you have worked on bringing a large software product to market, or have a desire to gain this experience, this role might be perfect for you.
* Partner with UX and Product Management to define best in class user experiences
* Provide support to the engineering teams executing against the specifications
* Translate business requirements into technical specifications for the development of new workflows and to maintain/enhance existing workflows
* Align multiple stakeholders around requirements and project plans, including external stakeholders
* Collect data, document and analyze as necessary
* Ensure implementation meets requirements, highlight risks to implementation, and prioritize competing priorities
* May take on Scrum Master responsibilities, at a minimum, will directly interact with engineering backlog in Jira to create and ensure all items are appropriately filled out and detailed
* 8+ years of experience software business analysis
* Automotive industry experience (will substitute with deep experience in spec driven development in comparable industries)
* Experience with Jira
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT, computer science or related field is preferred, with a * minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience in one of these fields (work experience may be used to in place of degree)
* Experience working with distributed teams
* Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Software engineering background
* Scrum Master certified
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.