Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
The Campus Recruiter is responsible for the execution and delivery of the CDK Campus Project Plan by developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships on campuses as well as recruiting top candidates from key campuses.
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
- Responsible for executing and delivering the campus recruitment plan and strategy while adhering to established budgets
- Serves as point of contact for assigned schools, develops and maintains partnerships with faculty and key stakeholders including internal business leaders/clients and community leaders, as well as enhancing awareness and branding of CDK Global as an employer of choice
- Supports management with the creation of and executes CDK Global s campus strategy
- In partnership with the Manager, Recruitment, responsible for the management of campus processes including candidate engagement (pre, during, and post offers), interview rounds, and closing negotiations and offers
- Reviews campus data trends analyses and talent intelligence and advises on how it translates into the strategy and recommends enhancements
- Responsible for the design and coordination of recruitment activities
- Responsible for employment advertising campaigns
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, and evaluation of potential candidates
- Acts as a consultant to the business, and sets clear expectations regarding the recruitment process
- Oversees the execution of the employment branding strategy on campuses, including supporting CDK social media and digital platforms
- Mentors less experienced team members and has oversight for the successful completion of activities
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of prior recruiting experience
- Bachelor s Degree in related field
- Ability to develop and drive candidate attraction campaigns
- Successful track record in high volume recruiting, university relations, HR, program/event management, or account management
- Ability to drive accountability and ownership within the process
- Analytical capabilities
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple deadlines, oversee projects, influence without authority, and drive for desired results
- Understanding of campus relationship building with career centers and university leadership as well as campus recruiting cycles
- Self-driven, ability to work independently
- Strong business acumen
PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES & Qualifications
- Successful track record in high volume recruiting, university relations, HR, program/event management, or account management.
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in campus recruiting process
- Knowledge and experience with behavioral interviewing
- Experience with technology tools and digital platforms including Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Event Management System (EMS), social media (drive marketing campaigns), and video interviewing
- Knowledge and effective use of diversity tools
- Knowledge of local employment law
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition