This role will be responsible for building a culture of continuous learning and enablement by leading a team to identify, develop and implement high impact learning programs that are aligned to the Centene University mission and vision.
The Manager, Learning Design and Development will:
* Maintain, support and provide leadership for Centene University learning programs
* Partner with leadership, internal and external clients to assess needs in order to drive the development of learning programs that will improve business performance
* Be able demonstrate a proven ability to lead large scale projects successfully in a fast paced environment
* Use forward thinking methodologies and tools to contribute to the development of Centene University's necessary infrastructure to grow extraordinary leaders
* Possess excellent communication and change management skills
* Demonstrate a track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
* Serve as a coach and inspire the team and others to be better, building an inclusive work environment where individuals have the support to learn, generate ideas and solve programs every day
* Provide thought leadership pertaining to current industry trends and recommend / incorporate into Centene University processes and programs
* Required travel up to 25%
Bachelor's degree in Learning & Development, Learning Systems, HRIS or related field or equivalent experience. 5 years of experience designing, implementing and evaluating talent and learning systems; experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and interfaces with HRIS required.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.