Business Development Partner Sales Executive (Norwich)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Transforming the future of healthcare isn t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.POSITION SUMMARY
The Business Development / Partner Sales Executive is responsible for recruiting, negotiating, developing and executing strategic partnerships with new or non-traditional partners to provide favorable revenue streams and incremental strategic growth for Change Healthcare. An essential aspect of this position is to establish and build executive relationships to maximize strategic business growth and opportunity within partnered organizations.Location:
Remote/Must be close to major airportTravel:
up to 80%KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Pre-Selling - 30%
Selling - 55%
Account Management - 10%
Non-Sales Related Activities - 5%Primary Responsibilities
- Creates, develops, and manages executive relationships with targeted partners within assigned geographic territory
- Develops and executes strategic territory plans based on industry trending and partner analysis, which includes preparing executive profiles and continuous study of assigned partners, industry, business and trends
- Establishes \"C\" level contact within prospective partners and demonstrates a detailed understanding of strategic growth profile
- Prepares weekly sales forecasts, account status reports, and recommendations to enhance account growth and revenue potential
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management staff and collaborates with other sales channels and account management
- Conveys and demonstrates a detailed knowledge of functionality, features and benefits of Channel Partner service portfolio
- Creates and maintains detailed and accurate Account/Opportunity plans; reviews/updates and communicates these on a regular basis
- Attends networking events and other forums that are relevant to the buying decision-maker audience
- Presents and articulates opportunities/problem statement, value proposition and solution to prospects, e.g., at forums/events and channel partners (Adobe, Microsoft)
- Maintains deep understanding of solution set
Minimum Requirements/Critical Skills:
- Quarterbacks deal support from various Change Healthcare and external partners required for demos, opportunity assessments, technical sales support, etc.
- Provisioning of sales reports and prospect reports
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities within accounts
- Maintains Change Healthcare s CRM system with detailed partner information
Additional Knowledge / Skills:
- Five (5) or more years successful business development and/or business-to-business sales experience
- Highly skilled in successfully managing the entire business development process, from discovery to ongoing relationship management with a proven track record in consultative selling Healthcare IT solutions
- Working knowledge of healthcare information systems with broad knowledge and expertise in the Healthcare Information Technology market sector
- New business sales acumen (hunter vs. farmer)
- Demonstrated ability to put creative deals together to drive business growth
- Proficient at executing when experiencing multiple competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to operate in positions requiring significant self-direction and motivation
- The ability to build relationships across the organization and collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals
- Ability to maintain SME level industry and product knowledge
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Salesforce is preferred
- Ability to manage cross-functional and interdepartmental teams to achieve client goals
Education / Training:
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 80% of time
- Bachelor s Degree from an accredited university or college or related and equivalent experience
- Environment Office environment, up to 80% travel required.
- Physical Requirements Sitting, standing, walking, and using key board, mouse, computer and telephone
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Loading some great jobs for you...