Loading some great jobs for you...
Transforming the future of healthcare isnt something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, were using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If youre ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company thats committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Location: Field Rep for Lahey Hospital System in Mass.
Hours: Standard, M-F
1. Monitors and fosters ongoing communications with government agencies regarding the status of claims.
2. Documents and updates internal database based on daily contact of select members of assigned applicant group and application evidence requirements, i.e. work activity, medical condition, third party, beneficiary, contact and demographic data financial, life and health insurance information, employment and salary verification, medical history and documentation where evidence is required.
3. Reviews inbox for daily work queues, identifies missing evidence and follows through to completion.
4. Answers incoming calls from internal and external Customers.
5. Assists callers in resolving account issues by identifying and taking appropriate actions including completing required forms to support application process.
6. Effectively educates and answers inquiries from patients and family representatives regarding application process.
7.Assists clients with scheduling appointments and reminding of appointments, as needed.
8. Identifies and takes appropriate actions to complete and submit required financial, medical and personal information forms to support the client application process.
9. Diligently follows-up with institutions/businesses resolving issues ultimately affecting application approval.
10. Identifies appropriate escalation points and works with direct manager to resolve issues.
11. Reviews outgoing client material for accuracy prior to submittal.
12. Complies with ethics, privacy and compliance policies and procedures.
Education/Experience and Abilities:
1. Associates degree or 4-year degree preferred
2. Ability to apply knowledge of federal and state programs to benefit coverage for the client.
3. Strong communication skills (verbal & written); demonstrated experience working with people of various educational, experience communicating government caseworkers and hospital personnel.
4. Strong organization skills ability to prioritize, plan.
5. Computer skills, including word processing, basic keyboard skills required.
6. Reliable transportation required.
7. Fluency in both English and Spanish languages helpful.
8. Ability to work independently and follow tasks through to completion without direct supervision.
-Standard Office duties
-Sitting, standing, typing
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...