Group Lead Management Coordinator
Compensation: $56,240.00 - $91,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
Loading some great jobs for you...
Group Lead Management CoordinatorIn the hospitality industry, people matter.That's why here at Choice we're always looking for exceptional people - people who will challenge us, make our team stronger, smarter and more complete. People who know how to roll up their sleeves and tackle the job at hand; who go the extra mile to get the job done - and done well.
At Choice we are looking for employees to connect the world through the power of hospitality - and we offer support, training and a collaborative workplace atmosphere that makes us a great place to bring together people, brands, and technology that enable success.
Who are we looking for? Maybe it's you.The role
What you will do
- The Inside Sales Specialist coordinates and manages the full life cycle of RFPs and leads for Corporate, Group, and Wholesale/FIT business. Generates and maintains documentation on RFP activity; drives and tracks progress; and pro-actively communicates with appropriate stakeholders. Collaborates cross-functionally to successfully achieve service level and sales production goals.
- Responds to and processes sales leads and RFPs generated through various channels, such as phone, Salesforce.com, ch.com, Agent Interface, etc.
- Manages the full life cycle of RFPs for Consortia, Corporate & Leisure business, including proactively communicating with appropriate stakeholders and driving and tracking RFP progress through close.
- Ensures that all appropriate processes and procedures are followed, including approvals.
- Uses RFP-related technologies, such as Choice ROCS, Salesforce.com and third-party RFP websites, to monitor, enter and update information.
- Generates and analyses RFP activity reports.
- Processes group and wholesale room allocation requests; coordinates pricing proposals on behalf of hotels and intermediary customers; liaises between hotels and intermediaries when issues arise.
- Meets service level and call requirements; contributes to meeting department objectives and Global Sales revenue goals.
Skills you have
- Supports efforts to coach hotel sales managers in local sales techniques. Assists hotels with rates and inventory management and communicates up-to-date policies and procedures.
- Develops Franchisee relationships leveraging the Brand Performance Consultants, in order to build support for key initiatives and customer needs.
- Assists the Global Sales Disaster Relief team as needed.
- Works with Sales Planning, Cambria Sales, GADs and KADs to research and identify new leads.
- Proactively solicits new business by leveraging existing accounts as well as following-up with newly qualified business leads.
- Proactively monitors competitors' sales strategies and initiatives; employs tactics to match customers' evolving growth patterns and travel needs.
- Effectively utilizes telephone and email communication as the primary methods to acquire and grow business.
- High School diploma, or equivalent required. Some college level education in Business, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- 2-5 years of inside sales or customer service in the hotel industry, hospitality or other relevant field desired.
- Experience working within established quality and productivity standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Choice Hotels brands, sales and marketing strategies and service offerings.
- Ability to model Choice s Values & Performance Principles of collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect.
- Strong customer service orientation and follow-up skills.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demeanor.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment.
- Ability to develop and manage successful internal and external relationships.
- Ability to uphold Choice s Values & Performance Principles of collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect.
- Ability to travel up to 5-10% of the time.
- Home based or headquarters based at management discretion
Ability to model Choice s Cultural Values: Welcome and Respect Everyone, Be Bold, Be Quick, Listen, Be Curious and Show Integrity.
Associated topics: activity, adventure, beam, camp counselor, counselor, group, lake, neighborhood, unit, vacation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...