Loading some great jobs for you...
Chubb is the world s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
As a member of the Claims Quality Optimization Team (QOT), a person in this position is responsible for supporting continuous improvement by measuring compliance in quality audits. Responsibilities also include partnering with various levels of internal and external claims management to analyze and communicate findings, recommending solutions and working collaboratively in the development of meaningful action plans. This position reports to a Quality Optimization Team manager.
- Conducts Claim Technical Quality Audits of: CHUBB Claims Practice Disciplines/Segments/Offices, Third Party Administrators, and Self-Administered Programs
- Assists in the sharing and distribution of Best Practice review results through written reports and presentations.
- Facilitates the calibration process for claim managers that perform Self Reviews.
- Performs a thorough analysis of quality review results and translates results into key opportunity areas.
- Collaborates with claim management in the development of meaningful action plans that detail the tasks, resources, and timeframes necessary to improve claim handling.
- Facilitates, supports, and measures the execution of action plans.
- Assists in the development and enhancement of CHUBB s Best Practice Guidelines.
- Leads quality reviews including pre-work such as file selection and communication, assuring the review process is proper and timely, and reporting at the conclusion of the review.
- Leads or actively participates in training claim handlers on technical claims content.
- Provides training to managers in the use of the quality review tool for results and analysis.
- Interact with multiple business partners (Underwriting, Claims, Internal Audit, TPAs, Accounts, etc.) as required.
- Is a strong contributor to the team, sharing ideas, corrective actions, or other audit collateral with the QO team and across claims units.
- Stays current within respective field(s) of expertise, jurisdictional changes and relative licensing.
- Up to 25% travel.
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry and Claims Handling (TPA and Carrier perspective)
- Deep technical knowledge of the Financial Lines of business. Knowledge of the Casualty line of business is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Chubb products, services, and coverages along with a good understanding of applicable legal principles.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and problem resolution skills
- Proficient information systems understanding and skills, to include Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point) and the internet.
- Ability to collect, dissect, and analyze complex data sets to identify root causes/trends, and quantify the cost of non-compliance .
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Ability to excel independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong background in Insurance Operations preferred.
- Bachelor s degree in related field or proven insurance related experience.
- Multiple jurisdictional claims handling experience.
- At least 7 years of experience in Professional Liability. Multi-line (esp. General Liability) experience is preferred.
- Claims supervisory or management experience is preferred.
- Insurance designation preferred.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.WilmingtonWilmington19803Internal Audit
Travel-Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting-Jun 19, 2019, 4:36:11 PM
Loading some great jobs for you...