- Cline Davis & Mann
115 Elmhurst Ave
ProEd Communications is a healthcare communications firm located in Beachwood, Ohio. ProEd has extensive experience developing data dissemination programs for pharmaceutical products at all stages of clinical development through post-marketing. At the heart of our scientific services is the development of evidence-based scientific content. Our scientists are among the best in the world and strive to understand the nuances of product data and disease states to develop relevant and viable scientific content for a variety of audiences, venues, and communication vehicles.
ProEd is adept at coordinating all aspects of events for a wide range of medical communications needs. This combination of meetings and medical expert management is a unique strength when combined with our depth of scientific content development experience. Additionally, ProEd has formed national and global publication partnerships with noteworthy journals and medical congresses, and these relationships routinely provide insight and guidance to ProEd and our clients.
ProEd is a member of the Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG) which serves the pharmaceutical, biotech, and device industries by providing strategic, scientific communications solutions at all stages of the product lifecycle. Part of Omnicom's Diversified Agency Services (DAS), HCG is a leader in the healthcare segment with over 350 employees, including more than 90 advanced degree scientists (MD, PhD, or PharmD). We are scientifically rigorous, strategically focused, creatively balanced agency built for the future.
Our client services team is expanding, and we are in search of self-motivated, smart and savvy team players to join our crew to provide day-to-day program support on several of our key account teams. Program managers are critical members of our team to ensure that client deliverables are executed according to defined project parameters and processes. Additionally, beyond the day-to day support that program managers provide to the diverse team, we are looking for individuals who are forward looking and enthusiastic about identifying new opportunities and solutions that will provide further value to our internal company processes and engagement with clients.
The following describe the general roles and responsibilities of a ProEd Program Manager:
* Oversee daily project work and ensure pull through on assigned projects and teams, including leading status meetings, development and management of project timelines, and coordination of team assignments and project throughput across team members
* Management of internal and client kick-off meetings and materials, in coordination with the account manager, including support of project brief development
* Daily client engagement and support, as related to assigned tasks and responsibilities, including leading client status meetings, and managing client correspondence and internal resource coordination
* Support client coordination with collaborating health care providers on logistical and administrative matters, such as compliance documentation, meeting logistics, and content approvals
* Support ongoing management of clinical study publications with designated software, including uploading and execution of publication submissions to journals, managing status of a submitted article and communicating status to clients and internal team members
* Provide account manager assistance on management of project budgets throughout development
Qualifications For Position
* A bachelor's degree, preferred
* Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task
* Highly motivated and proactive with a self-starter attitude
* Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook, and SharePoint)
* Career-oriented and demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, client service environment
* Accountable and responsive to direction
* Collaborative and constructive working in a team environment
* Preference for candidates with interest in the healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industries
* Exact position title (associate program manager, program manager, senior program manager) is dependent on prior experience and demonstrated proficiency in job requirements
The companies within HCG (including ProEd) are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizen status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...