Clopay Building Products is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. Our company currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Cost Accountant at our Troy, Ohio location.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Development, maintenance and understanding of standard cost for manufacturing.
2. Develop, maintain and communicate standard direct labor rates and operations in Oracle.
3. Prepare manufacturing variance analysis, including labor and efficiency variance explanations.
4. Perform detailed departmental expense reviews including procurement card expenditures.
5. Complete month end closing responsibilities including reconciling accounts, reporting and analyzing variances to budget and forecast, and generating closing entries and reports.
6. Support physical inventory process.
1. 4 year degree in Accounting, Business Management or Finance.
2. Minimum of 7 years of experience in a manufacturing environment required.
3. ERP experience is preferred (Oracle). Ability to manage large data sets from different systems.
4. Experience in general ledger management, month end closes and standard costing.
5. Advanced computer skills, Microsoft Office suite.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, sick and vacation time as well as a matching 401(k) savings plan. Please visit our website at www.clopaydoor.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran - We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!