A career with CAES is more than just a job; it is the pathway to abright future.
Are you searching for a career with a company that offerschallenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are youlooking for a position with a company that is growing and able tooffer long-term professional advancement? Searching fora company that values a friendly work environment and that valuesYOU? Then look no further!! Consider Cobham. #peoplefocusedmissiondriven #everymissionmatters
We are Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions (CAES), atechnologically advanced electronics company employing more than3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide.We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space tothe depths of the ocean. We serve customers in spanning defense,aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
Cobham is seeking a Quality Assistant II
- Review of various Quality, Test, and Manufacturing forms anddocumentation for accuracy and completeness before customersubmission and internal filing.
- Read and assist in interpreting customer requirements andspecification documents. This is performed during the creationof the QA400. The QA400 is developed by the QE and QualityCoordinator, and is derived from the contract 'flowdown'(Contract, PO, SOW, etc.)
- Review compiled documents from the build process forcompleteness and accuracy prior to creating EIDP based on theabove customer requirements and specifications.
- Process, organize, track and report non-conformance reports,deviations/waivers and other manufacturing documentation.
- Review, distribute and provide final closure of NCR andinspection records.
- Interface with Quality Assurance personnel and otherfunctions.
- Interface with customer personnel for Quality Controlfunction.
- All other tasks required to achieve internal and externalcustomer satisfaction.
- Perform routine review and recommend changes of qualityprocedures to QMS Coordinator and Quality Manager.
- Perform assigned Internal and QMS Audits and report findingsto QMS Coordinator and Quality Manager.
- Input nonconformance data and assist in the development ofQuality weekly and monthly metrics.
- Attend program meetings to report status on development ofEIDP's and Deviation Waivers.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- 5+ years inspection experience required with demonstratedability to work independently based upon verbal/writtenprocedures or instruction.
- Experience reading and working with blue prints, drawings,Engineering Change Notices, and procedures.
- Experience working with computers, window based applications,and Microsoft Office.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Aerospace or defense experience
- EIDP or FAI experience
- Inspection or manufacturing experience
- Clean room procedure experience
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
Founded in 1934 by aviation innovator Sir Alan Cobham, our values ofTrust, Talent and Technology have driven us to become a globalleader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. It's theinsights of our innovators today that will secure our collectivefuture. Innovators like you!
If you are authorized to work in the United States, then weencourage you to apply. We are unable to sponsor workvisas. U.S. Citizenship required for positions requiring aSecurity Clearance.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in thedevelopment, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace anddefense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients andpartners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technologythey need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity andpassion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empoweringculture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plansfor the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding,exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.Employment Transparency:
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer andembraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy ofCobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants andemployees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham willrefrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against,employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclosetheir compensation or the compensation of other employees orapplicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and the poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions is committed to working withand providing reasonable accommodations to individuals withdisabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to adisability for any part of the employment process, please send ane-mail to ...@cobham.com or call (703) ###-#### and let usknow the nature of your request and your contact information.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Quality Control / Quality Assurance Technician, Location: Hauppauge, NY - 11788
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...