CohnReznick is looking for a Billing Supervisor
to join our team. This position can be based in New York, NY; Roseland, NJ; or Baltimore, MD.
If you are:
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.We offer:
- A team player who believes in providing world-class internal client service
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
CohnReznick currently has a career opportunity in our Baltimore, Maryland office for a Billing Supervisor that will support the Firm's Advisory and Consulting Practices by providing quality customer service, participating in performance improvement efforts and demonstrating a commitment to teamwork and cooperation.The responsibilities are diverse and may include but are not limited to:
- Supervise a team of 4-5 billing coordinators in multiple offices in the day-to-day client billing operations to ensure excellent customer service, focusing on timeliness and quality bill review performance.
- Assures departmental coverage to ensure billing is completed within internal and external customer turn-around time expectations.
- Track projects through the revenue cycle from contract inception thru project completion up to and including final customer payment.
- Proactively monitor work in process to maintain accuracy of project activity.
- Work with internal and external customers to resolve outstanding billing or collection issues as requested.
- Acts as a functional resource and assists management on special projects.
- Participate in establishing policies, procedures, work assignments, etc
- Work with department management to complete annual performance reviews for employees, provide timely feedback to employees and address performance/quality and training issues as appropriate.
- Liaise with internal staff and outside consultants across the organization.
- Infrequent travel to Firm office locations as needed to attend meetings, perform training and otherwise support employees in their job performance.
Learn moreConnect with usCohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience within the Finance Department of a professional services or consulting environment
- Previous experience with a variety of consulting engagements such as Government and Public Sector Advisory, Tech and Digital Services, Restructuring and Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Real Estate Consulting, Management Consulting a plus
- Experience in supervising projects involving the collaboration, motivation and cooperation across various levels of firm management
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and respond to issues as needed in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have excellent computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft products. Experience with Elite Time and Billing, Microsoft CXP and Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or finance preferred