CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Tax team located in our Bethesda, MD office. We are looking for a Tax Senior Associate to join our team.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
- BS/BA accounting preferred
- MST and CPA preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Real Estate Industry experience preferred
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Strong tax research and writing skills
- Proven technical skills with MS Office to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Competence with tax compliance and research software to include Go Systems, BNA portfolio and projection, CCH, RIA
- Solid project management and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task.
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.