Community Solutions, Inc is seeking dynamic clinicians to provide an in-home service, entitled Multisystemic Therapy (MST) in Wayne County. This program is targeted to helping at-risk adolescents improve their behaviors and reduce their possibility of being placed out of the home.
MST is a highly researched, community based program with many years of successful outcomes. Community Solutions (CSI) is one of the largest nationally licensed providers of Multisystemic Therapy. CSI has seen success with MST for over 15 years, expanding into 7 states. CSI came to PA seventeen years ago and has seen continuous success and growth, now servicing 13 counties.
MST is effective in changing the behaviors of adolescents and in turn creating hope for juveniles and their families struggling in the juvenile justice and child welfare system. This position allows therapists to work with the multiple systems of the child, including the individual, family, schools, peers and community. As the therapist is able to work within the natural ecology of the youth, clinicians are able to create long lasting change for the family.
MST provides intensive training and supervision to ensure the best outcomes. This program is the epitome of team work. Therapist work individually with families, but have the support of their entire team
To learn more about the therapy model log onto www.mstservices.com.
* A Master's degree in Social Services or related field preferred, plus two (2) years of clinical experience.
* Candidates with a Bachelor degree and three (3) years clinical experience accepted.
* Social Work or other clinical license is preferred.
* Valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
* Competitive Salary plus options for incentive pay
* Mileage reimbursement
* Reimbursement for tuition and licensure supervision is being offered
* Medical / Dental Insurance
* Two (2) weeks of vacation accrued within the first year, bumped to three (3) week accrual after 1 year of service.
* Sick and disability time (accrual based)
* Voluntary Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
* Voluntary 401(k) retirement savings plan, with up to a 4% employer match contribution
Community Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.