*Posted Date:* Jan 30, 2019
* We have an opening for a part-time *DISHWASHER *position.
* *Location*: Glenoaks Hospital; 701 Winthrop Ave Glen Ellyn, IL 60137./Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: P/T Schedule; 20-30hrs per week. Evenings 11:30am-8pm including every other weekend, more details upon interview.
* *Requirement*: 1-year food service experience
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
At TouchPoint, we're all about heart. Compassion at every point of human contact is more than our mission, it's our way of life. We're the exclusive provider of hospitality services to Ascension Health, so our associates are a lifeline to patients, residents and their families. That's why we're looking for bright and diverse people to join our family. From housekeeping, food and nutrition services to patient transportation and valet parking, we provide the hospitality that leads to healing. If you're ready to make a difference, join us!
*Summary:* Maintains dishes, pots, pans, trays, kitchen, work areas, equipment and utensils in orderly and sanitary condition.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
* Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures. Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
* Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
* Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
* Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by provided standards.
* Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety standards.
* Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
* Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
* Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
* Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
* Helps load and unload supplies and product.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 246499
Associated topics: clean, cookware, dishwasher, housekeeping, lavavajillas, limpieza de cocina, service assistant, stewarding, stock, wash