We are Tradecraft Outfitters. Leaders in delivering transformative craft coffee and tea experiences to restaurants, hotels, cafes, specialty grocers, foodservice operators, and offices. We bring choice and create experiences in the craft coffee and tea space by working with the best roasters and tea companies to deliver quality, innovation, performance and dependability. We value authenticity, local culture, people, craft, kindness and the inherent beauty of coffee and tea. We are a one-stop solution providing craft coffee and tea with the equipment, training, service and accessories needed to deliver memorable experiences.
*/Come grow with us. We are Tradecraft Outfitters./*
As the Regional Sales Director, you will build the business and brand presence while driving the Company's growth in your region through strategic new customer acquisitions. You will proactively prospect and close new business on a direct basis and through Tradecraft's network of vendor partners. This role reports into the RVP of Sales for Tradecraft. This is an individual contributor role that requires a \"hunter\" mindset.
You are integral to bringing the Tradecraft brand to a new market and spreading the craft coffee and tea love in the local market.
* To work with top craft coffee roasters across the nation
* Job flexibility
* Incredible opportunities for career growth and mobility within the Company
* To enjoy an informal dress code balanced by a passionate, innovative and driven team
* And did I say, exceptional coffee and artisan products
*Must haves we are looking for*
* High school diploma, or equivalent
* Three-plus years of sales experience (hunter) are required.
* Proven track record in sales, focus on accountability
* Knowledge of food and industry trends, particularly in craft coffee and artisan products
* A growth mindset and disruptive thinking; we are ready to shake up the craft beverage space
*Why work for Tradecraft?*
Because we want to work with great people like you - people passionate about fantastic coffee and tea. Do you remember when coffee used to be just a cup of coffee? Today coffee and tea drinks are about expression and the delivery of experience. We are leaders in delivering transformative craft coffee and tea experiences to businesses (think hotels, cafes, restaurants, offices).
Craft coffee is about craftsmanship - the application of professional skill and manual precision - through all stages of production from farm to cup. We are a one-stop solution providing the artisan products with the equipment, training, service and accessories needed to deliver well crafted, memorable experiences.
*Apply to Tradecraft today!*
/Tradecraft is a part of Canteen. a member of Compass Group USA/
*Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story*
*Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.*
*Req ID: 293367*
SALARIED EXEMPT Associated topics: analyst, b2e, business, business development, business growth, channel partner, client, customer, transaction, wholesale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.