As a team member in our Customer Care business, youll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrows leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits were looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
- Team Player
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
- Varying Schedules
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Company Discounts
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a company with great benefits and monetary incentives? If so, then we here at Conduent want to hear from you! We have immediate openings for Technical Helpdesk Associate I in Austin, TX.
Apply today! Conduent Offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Full Time Employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
- Paid Time Off
- Fun working environment
- Company discounts - Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more
As a Technical Helpdesk Associate I working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their accounts. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Read the requirements below and apply today for immediate consideration!
- Analyze problems and provide correct information and solutions.
- Deal tactfully and empathetically with customers.
- Read, comprehend, and verbalize processes and procedures of the organization.
- Multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
- Assist customers in problem resolution as needed.
- Ensure responses to customer phone / email inquiries are handled in a prompt, courteous, and concise manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Technical Helpdesk Associate I are successful when they meet the following requirements:
If this describes you, then apply today for immediate consideration!
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
- 1-3 years experience in data entry and/or in a customer service environment.
- Ability to understand complex situations to effectively handle escalated customer needs.
- Analytical skills and the ability to read and interpret data.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Ability to operate computer programs - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Background in health care, or technical support preferred.
- Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
- Limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol.
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the Submit button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Associated topics: assistance, desktop, front desk, information technology, network, service, support, technical support, technician, technician ii