Compensation: $230,870.00 - $230,870.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
EMCOR Facilities Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: District Manager
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is seeking an experienced District Manager to manage the client properties located in the Northeastern United States. The position can be based anywhere in the Northeastern United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the clients Regional Director
- Manage the preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair activities of the tradesmen and Facility Managers/Maintenance Supervisors
- Manage the operating budget for the assigned area
- Coordinate the activities (project estimating, management, and inspection) of the contractual related items, to include PMs, service calls, and repairs.
- Coordinate all subcontract access and activities
- Provide oversight of service call and reactive maintenance activities for both staff and mobile technicians
- Provide regular communication to both EMCOR account management and client technical representatives
- Travel up to 50% is required
- Must have 7+ years experience managing operations and maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair activities in a commercial setting.
- Proven ability to organize and coordinate the activities of tradesman and subcontractors
- Experience in managing budgets and unplanned maintenance projects
- In depth understanding of computerized maintenance management systems
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer Veteran / Disabled
Associated topics: ceo, chief executive, corporate development, evp, executive, executive vice president, front office, manager i, regional manager, regional vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...