DWO Test Drivers (Test Technicians)
Operation of Durability, Wear and Special Tire Testing's according to the test method requirements on highway and/or gravel courses. Execution of vehicle tests according to internal and OE-requirements by assuring highest quality and continuity
- Operation of vehicle tire tests according to the test method requirements
- Pre-Check of the vehicle prior to the vehicle test
- Assistance of vehicle maintenance (fueling, cleaning, change of wheels,.)
- Recording of environmental data according to the test method requirements or by the test engineer
- Trainings regarding the improvement of tire test quality
- Reporting of technical observations or environmental changes regarding the tire test to the test engineer
- Lead driver function in case required by test method or test engineer
- Texas Drivers License Class C
- HS Diploma/ GED
- 3 years of driving experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Texas Drivers License Class A
- Vehicle diagnostics / vehicle knowledge
- tire testing and or automotive experience highly welcome
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to **************************************************** or contact US Recruiting at ************.