Administration of the operation of Engineering Services Storeroom on one of five (5) shifts.
1. Run Engineering Services Store Room on all shifts.
2. Fill orders, keep proper records, use and maintain IMS/SAP systems.
3. Prepare replenish and transaction reports.
4. Assist in cycle counting, inventory maintenance and periodic inventories.
5. Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of storeroom.
6. Provide vacation coverage for other storeroom clerks.
7. Perform other duties as directed by the Storeroom Supervisor or Maintenance Manager.
1. Mechanical aptitude.
2. Ability to read/interpret prints.
3. Self starter and ability to work alone.
High School Diploma or GED
Basic Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to ...@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.###.####.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.