Construction Project Manager Construction Project Manager - Skills Required - Lean practices, Residential Construction, Commercial Construction, Microsoft Office
We are an established construction company that has been serving the Maine area for always 75 years. Our work carries us throughout the state of Maine and we are looking for an experienced construction professional to join our team. We offer a competitive compensation package along with an excellent benefit package.
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Supervisory role overseeing the scheduling, budgeting and safety of all projects
- Oversee project from inception to completion
- Negotiate with subcontractors and vendors
- Obtain permits and licenses
- Manage multiple projects at once
**What You Need for this Position**
- 5 to 10 years of construction related experience
- Budgeting experience
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Basic understanding of LEAN principles
- Experience with some or all software systems - MS Office, MS Project, Procore, Sage, TImberline
So, if you are a Construction Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.