Construction Superintendent Construction Superintendent - Skills Required - Commercial Construction, Residential Construction, Industrial Construction, Superintendent, Project Manager, Microsoft Office
We are an established construction company that has been serving the Maine area for always 75 years. Our work carries us throughout the state of Maine and we are looking for an experienced construction professional to join our team. We offer a competitive compensation package along with an excellent benefit package.
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Manage project development from initiation to closure
- Supervise and schedule subcontractors to ensure project remains on schedule
- Attend daily meetings with project manager, subcontractors and owners
- Review all necessary construction documents (i.e. blueprints, plans)
**What You Need for this Position**
- More than 5 years of experience in commercial, industrial, institutional or residential construction is required
- Must be able to travel throughout the state of Maine
- Must have previous surveying and layout experience
- Strong ability to communicate with subcontractors, workers, vendors, etc.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office
So, if you are a Construction Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.