- Daiichi Sankyo
- $101,620.00 -170,550.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
11-16 Plaza Rd
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a \"Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology,\" Daiichi Sankyo research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases. Job Summary:
This position is primarily responsible for assisting Corporate Finance in strategic planning and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, market analysis, capital planning, internal reporting, ad hoc reporting and analysis, and change management initiatives. The individual will be involved in budgeting and reconciliation of administrative spend for cost centers, budgeting and reconciliation of advertising and promotion spend (A&P), understanding the causes of variances and providing the Forecasting and Planning Analytics team with intelligence regarding future impacts to revenues and expenses that are not accounted for in forecasting/latest estimates models. Responsibilities:Planning and Forecasting
- Facilitate the understanding of operational and financial requirements of various departments of the company, development of templates and coordination of the process for the Company's Annual Strategic and Operating Plans, and support to budget managers through the capital planning process, as well as contribution in completion of the final reporting package to the parent company in Japan.
- Analyze actual results vs. forecast, driving a clear and deep understanding of significant variances.
- Responsible for journal entries and account reconciliations for relevant SG&A expense accounts. Track and amortize prepaid expenses, depreciation, and accruals. Ensure adequate support for all related entries. Support audit requirements as needed by Corporate Finance.Building Relationships
-the position is responsible for building and managing effective business relationships throughout the organization, including product managers and department managers, learning their needs for financial information and providing financial support to various departments.Management Reporting
- Responsible for the development, preparation, and distribution of ad hoc reports and other analytics in cooperation with Corporate Finance. Also responsible for identifying opportunities to improve business operations.Special Projects/Change Management
- Work together with Corporate Finance in the development and implementation of new processes, procedures and/or systems to improve organizational efficiencies and cost controls.Qualifications
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.Education/Experience:
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Accounting or Finance concentration preferred. Advanced degree or certification preferred
- 3-5 years of combined Financial Planning & Analysis and Accounting experience required, with at least one year of experience in each. Strong project management skills.
- Strong accounting and financial analysis skills, relationship management, project management, problem solving, initiative, teamwork, creativity, and independent decision making.
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Title
Sr Analyst, Corporate Financial Planning & AnalysisCity
Basking RidgeFunctional Area
Corporate Finance State
Associated topics: analyze, business analytic, business intelligence, business systems analyst, consult, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, investment fund, monitor, regulation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...