- Daiichi Sankyo
11-16 Plaza Rd
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a \"Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology,\" Daiichi Sankyo research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases.
The Senior Associate Conventions is responsible for managing the execution of National & Regional Conventions for all brands, co-promotes and departments. This position will partner with Marketing, Agencies, Exhibit House, third party vendors and healthcare associations to execute Conventions and Product Theatres at congresses while ensuring adherence to DSI policies and procedures. The Senior Associate Conventions will be responsible for building strong partnerships with Marketing, Agencies, Exhibit House, third party vendors and healthcare associations to execute all logistics for conventions and ancillary programs congresses while ensuring adherence to DSI policies and procedures, with minimal supervision. Must be well-versed in pharmaceutical brand marketing, pharmaceutical industry, legal, compliance and regulatory, convention industry in order to take initiative, anticipate issues/opportunities and provide solutions to maximize value of conventions for our brands/company.
- National Conventions
- Manage all approval processes for the execution of National Conventions; PGC, Veeva, ARC and Concur
- Key support in the strategic planning process for all events to ensure continual improvement
- Project management to ensure all business-critical deadlines are met for each convention
- Develop and review convention analytics prior, during and post show to optimize convention investment - share results with manager and Marketing
- Partners with Marketing to best allocate promotional dollars between exhibits and conventions
- Manage all work orders, purchase orders and expense management of conventions and exhibits
- Partners with marketing brand lead to ensure appropriate promotional materials
- Oversees set up and manages booth on site during events
- Manages partners and vendors to execute programs
- Manage on-site training for representatives staffing the show
- Manage Advertising and Sponsorships initiatives at congresses with brand teams, and agencies
- Manage the Convention Planning process with Manager and Business Owner
- Regional Program Portal Conventions
- Manage vendor(s) to ensure flawless execution of regional DSI custom program(s)
- Ensure field adherence for Regional Conventions process (the reps are to have PGC approval prior to placing the order so this part she/he can ensure is followed. However not sure \"field adherence\" is achievable).
- Manage material materials to ensure they are current and compliant
- Proactively monitor and analyze programs to best forecast utilization demand to ensure appropriate inventory
- Provide monthly/quarterly status reports to include material updates, utilization and budgets and communicate to Manager and business owners
- Provide vendor direction for material management including appropriate process to destroy material and add new material
- Partner with Sales to establish best practices continued improvements to processes
- Oversee the annual AOP review and manage any updates
- Ensure adherence for destroying promotional materials
- Manage the Compliance training for reps staffing conventions including reviewing the training material annually and update when necessary
- Custom Convention Portal; Housing and Registration
- Ensure the information in the DSI Convention portal is accurate and available
- Ensure the DSI intranet convention landing page has most current information
- Oversee the day to day Housing and Registration activities
- Responsible for monthly meeting card allocation to appropriate brand in Concur
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; must have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications or commensurate experience
- 5 years minimum of Conventions, or Marketing or commesurate experience required
- Understanding on Pharma guidelines and Federal/State regulations
- Strong Project Management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills; Ability to influence
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline oriented; Ability to prioritize
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with all levels or the organization
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills - public and written
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn new system and internal processes
- Social media savvy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Ability to travel up to 15%
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sr Associate Conventions
Loading some great jobs for you...