Loading some great jobs for you...
Dentsply Sirona is the world s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. As The Dental Solutions Company TM, Dentsply Sirona s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better, safer and faster dentistry. Dentsply Sirona s global headquarters is located in York, Pennsylvania, and the international headquarters is based in Salzburg, Austria. The company s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Dentsply Sirona is seeking an Ecommerce Project Manager to join its growing organization.
- Manage portions of the DT project and sub projects (DSO, Loyalty, Adobe Analytics etc.) as assigned
- Manage project plan to ensure objectives are delivered on-time, on-budget, and within quality expectations??????
- Act as a liaison between York and Charlotte IT ecommerce team
- Accurate and timely communication, written and verbal
- Work closely with Business/DT team and Technical Analyst in Charlotte
- Assist in gathering and Documenting Project requirements
- When need arises review scope change needs with business help guide them and document Scope Change documents
- Assist with managing the Charlotte QA team, track and report on issues
- Assist with both business and QA team with writing Change Controls / SOX Validation test scripts and plan
- Assist Sr Project Manager in overall project management activities
3-5 years of related experience
Experience in managing complex, global, enterprise web development projects
Experience in multiple software development lifecycles, including waterfall and agile
Excellent project management skills including prioritization, scheduling, and documentation
Experience contributing to process and methodology improvements
Strong analytical and strategic skills and be able to work as a team to develop implementation plans that best meet the needs of the business.
Polished and effective written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work independently and work under deadline pressure
Willingness to grow within the business
Proficient in Jira, MS Office including Project to assist in the documentation, communication, and facilitation of tasks
Dentsply Sirona is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status. We appreciate your interest in Dentsply Sirona.
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please send an accommodation request to ...@dentsplysirona.com. Please be sure to include Accommodation Request in the subject.
Loading some great jobs for you...