We are a global team of 6000 visionaries, doers, and makers. Our portfolio of over 25 brands touches lives in more than 50 countries. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers, beauty and bonding, confidence and determination.
The Retail Account Manager (RAM) is responsible for planning, managing and achieving Edgewell Personal Care (EPC) retail goals at assigned customers in their channel. The Retail Account Manager manages the agency partner. The Retail Account Manager works with the other account managers for the Channel Team Leaders, NAMs, etc. and agency partner personnel to ensure plan goal alignment and attainment for profit, volume and share.
- Develop Customer Retail Plans: Develop, manage and implement the retail plans for the assigned customers. Work with EPC Team Leaders, national account managers, Category Development Managers and agency partner personnel to ensure that the plans address the key customer and brand priorities. Identify programs that achieve the company s business goals for profit, volume and share, as well as program implementation and timing.
- Manage Day-to-Day Agency Partner Retail Contact: Lead and manage the day-to-day agency contact involving planning, selling, and managing retail program implementation and merchandising execution. Ensure the effective and actionable communication of EPC retail priorities to the agency and customers.
- Achieve Goals: Identify, monitor and address specific agency needs to achieve priority retail objectives with assigned channel customers for profit, volume and share.
- Manage Agency Partner: Communicate, lead and manage program implementation with the assigned sales agency partner personnel to achieve EPC retail objectives. Train and develop agency partner personnel to achieve EPC goals.
- Provide Forecasts & Evaluations: Ensure the timely and actionable forecasting of retail performance by customer with regard to retail performance vs. objectives and program implementation. Evaluate program performance on a regular (minimum quarterly) basis, reviewing the results with EPC account managers, agency managers and key customers.
- Enhance Customer Contact: Help enhance customer contact to achieve penetration with key retail decision makers and who can drive enhanced EPC performance.
- Administrative/Reporting: Increase retail effectiveness by working with Broker Retail team to communicate and report all key performance metrics, competitive information, any consumer complaints, and customer concerns in a timely manner to EPC personnel. Ensure the maintenance of historical retail data by tracking and auditing promotions, price surveys, store audits, reset activity, and other retail initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor s Degree
- Retail merchandising or consumer products management background
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and present results effectively
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong broker management experience
- Solid account, project, and time management skills
- Proven success in current/previous positions
Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Associated topics: account management, buyer, client service, retail management, retail sales, sales representative, sell, solicit, solitation, store