Primary Care Needs in Southwest Kansas- J-1/H-1 eligible
Work in hospital-employed setting with 1 family medicine physician, 1 pediatrician and 3 advanced practice providers.
- Monday thru Friday practice with normal office hours. Position is strictly outpatient.
- Candidates can see patients of all ages. Large military Veteran presence in the area.
- Compensation based upon MGMA median with incentive plan and rich benefit package including malpractice insurance with tail, medical, dental, vision, etc.
- Candidates that would like to make additional income by providing hospitalist coverage will have that option.
- J-1 and H-1 B non cap exempt candidates will be considered.
Nice, family-friendly community with local population of 23K and service area of 91K. Less than 3 hours to Amarillo, TX. 3.5 hours to Wichita, KS. 6 hours to Denver, CO.
Associated topics: care physician, family, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice physician, general practice, outpatient, physician md do, practice physician, practitioner