Position: Regional Event Manager
Job Id: 1046
# of Openings: 1
Eppendorf is looking for an energetic, hands-on Regional Event Manager in Framingham, MA! What Eppendorf offers:
- Robust total rewards program including competitive pay and benefits package
- Company culture that encourages our employees to exercise their creative freedom to introduce his or her own ideas and set things into motionWhat you could do for us in this role:Accountability (Job purpose)This role will report to the Head of Regional Marketing Realization North America.Individual must be proactive, organized, and able to manage all aspects of event logistics for all events and trade shows nationwide. Key responsibilities of role
- Plans and organizes national trade shows. Manages implementation of the trade show program working with the defined strategy for each show.
- Works closely with internal stakeholders to agree on topics and products to focus on
- Cooperation/communication with display houses to procure necessary assets to ensure an effective exhibit
- Manages trade show logistics such as housing, service orders, exhibit installation/dismantling, etc. Manages exhibit-related vendors.
- Coordination of internal communication to all staff attendees
- Cooperation/communication with marketing team to produce marketing plan for each conference, create effective marketing materials, marketing tools, giveaways and other promotional materials.
- Familiarity with the annual budget and associated invoicing process; ability to submit invoices, track expenditure and reconcile figures
- Maintains the records of all event/meeting aspects, including financial details by reviewing final bills, ensuring payment to the vendor, and creating a financial show summary
- Manage how the leads will be gathered at the show and the distribution of leads after the show
- Coordinate sign up and payment of regional/local events with sales
- Leverage global frameworks for the creation of independent regional and local marketing campaigns within trade shows
- Assist with other event planning, serve as company liaison with venues, negotiate and review contracts, finalize details regarding sleeping rooms, conference rooms, seating, AV requirements, and food/beverage.
- Up to 30% travel annually throughout the continental US and Canada as well as international travel to provide, but not limited to, trade show exhibition support, as well as workdays and meetings with HQ counterparts. Essential Duties and Responsibilities Training, professional experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience coordinating trade shows and corporate/special events.
- Life science industry experience desirableProfessional competencies, special knowledge:
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and proof reading skills.Personal competencies:
- Innovative thinker
- Team player with excellent judgement and creative problem solving skills
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive personality *Please note that all documents uploaded to the application must be one of the following file types: .pdf, .docx, or .xlsx Eppendorf and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...