Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an information security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Our security professionals possess diverse industry knowledge, along with unique technical expertise and specialized skills. The team stays highly relevant by researching and discovering the newest security vulnerabilities, attending and speaking at top security conferences around the world, and sharing knowledge on a variety of topics with key industry groups. The team frequently provides thought leadership and information exchanges through traditional and less conventional communications channels such as speaking at conferences, publishing white papers and blogging.
Our professionals work together in planning, pursuing, delivering and managing engagements to assess, improve, build, and in some cases operate integrated security operations for our clients.
* Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
* Consistently deliver quality client services.
* Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
* Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business and cybersecurity.
* Complete the draft and final reports and any other deliverables as specified in planning documentation. Ensure project documentation is complete and archived appropriately.
To qualify, candidates must have:
* Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience, or a Master's degree and approximately 1- 2 years of related work experience in the fields of Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related major.
* A strong academic record, including, without limitation, course work that EY deems relevant to this position.
* Strong Unix, Windows, networking and wireless security skills.
* A deep understanding of TCP/IP networking.
* Strong technical skills related to a broad range of operating systems and databases.
* An understanding of web- based application vulnerabilities.
* Experience with programming languages such as Java, C, C++, C#, asp, and .NET is a plus.
* Experience with attack and penetration testing is a plus.
* Experience with security testing of web based applications is a plus.
* Experience with application security source code assessments is a plus.
* Ability to examine issues both strategically and analytically.
* Must be able to effectively communicate with business partners in non- technical terms.
* Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous initiatives.
* The ability to perform basic static and dynamic malware analysis is a plus.
* Familiarity with Windows in an enterprise environment is a plus.
* A valid driver's license in the US and a valid passport required; willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally to meet client needs; estimated 80% travel required.
* The successful candidate must hold or be willing to pursue related professional certifications such as the CISSP or equivalent.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: business, business analyst, client, consultant, crm, information technology consultant, market, marketing, sales, senior consultant