- Ernst & Young LLP
115 Elmhurst Ave
Every challenge and every opportunity an organization faces today demands change. And with change comes risk. As a risk transformation professional, you will be addressing client issues such as business performance variability, business and process controls transformation; application security integrity, governance, risk and control (GRC) technology enablement, continuous controls monitoring, vendor and contract risk management and IT risk management. You will belong to an international network of specialists helping our clients transform risk functions and implement technology solutions that support risk management and governance.
As our Risk Transformation practice continues to expand, we are seeking a highly motivated Manager, focused on Oracle application risk and controls, to manage client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and manage business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
Your Key Responsibilities
The purpose of this role will be to provide technical and project leadership to your team members, as well as build relationships with clients. While delivering quality client services, you will drive high-value work products within expected timeframes and budget. You will monitor progress, manage risks and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Additionally, you will:
* Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants within the firm.
* Consistently deliver quality client services. Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
* Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry trends to identify engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
* Foster relationships with client personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance information systems to develop and improve security at procedural and technology levels.
* Assist with cultivating and managing business development opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients.
* Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge.
Skills and attributes for success
You will leverage your proven track record of Oracle Applications experience and strong project management skills, to effectively lead and motivate client engagement teams and provide technical leadership in the assessment, design, and implementation of controls, security and IT risk solutions.
To qualify for the role you must have
* A bachelor or master's degree and approximately 5 years of related work experience
* Demonstrate a deep understanding of:
* Oracle business processes (e.g., purchase-to-pay, record-to-report, order-to-cash), user provisioning and change management processes
* Internal controls within and around the Oracle Applications
* Oracle Applications security and how to achieve a design that enables and end user but also establishes control
* Strong understanding of internal controls
* Advanced project management and client service skills
* Excellent leadership and teaming skills, with ability to train, coach and manage staff
* A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 80%. A valid driver's license in the US and a valid passport required; willingness and ability to travel internationally
* Industry related certification required (e.g. CPA, CISA)
Ideally, you'll also have
* Experience implementing and applying Oracle Advanced Controls, including Application Access Controls Governor, Transaction Controls Governor, Configuration Controls Governor, and Preventive Controls Governor
* ERP implementation project management and support experience (Oracle Fusion and Cloud experience is a plus)
What we look for
* We're interested in passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of Oracle and GRC industry trends. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve leading practice risk and control functions, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
* Ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching
* A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: call center manager, customer service manager, customer service team manager, leadership, management experience, operations, operations manager, review, team manager, telephone
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...