- Ernst & Young LLP
- $77,160.00 -119,230.00/year*
115 Elmhurst Ave
Our objective is to provide clients with a unique business perspective on how to leverage SAP technology to improve their operations. This is rooted in EY's SAP service line capabilities (Supply Chain, FICO, BPC, Data & Analytics, Customer, Tech/Arch and SuccessFactors) that are focused on helping clients improve performance and increase productivity.
We innovate with SAP to co-create more innovative answers, drawing on our integrated competencies in tax, assurance, transactions and risk, as well as our work in implementing SAP. Together, we help clients provide better outcomes and long-lasting results, from strategy to execution.
Technology Enablement services advises clients to understand, architect, select and implement the core applications required to run their businesses. Our focus will be on helping our clients to achieve following key benefits:
* An optimal applications portfolio and governance structure that aligns with IT strategy and business architecture
* Improvement in application performance driving higher customer (internal and external) satisfaction
* Cost reduction and better investment decisions for applications infrastructure and services
* Reduction in complexity and improvement in agility for applications to support changing business needs and risk mitigation
We are trying to develop a full development architecture capability from top to bottom for SAP, which now includes a plethora of SAP tools and languages as well as open/internet/standard/third party options; To do this, we need to staff a \"full stack\" developer. You will figure out \"what is what\", how to approach these areas, and build content and apps to make it real.
* Support Advisory Services by providing business development assistance, and as needed, managing project teams through agreed upon phases of the ERP project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing and training
* Assist in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the ERP advisory market. These are shared with all EY market facing organizations to provide consistency and common platforms with which to go to market
* Demonstrate strong technical ERP skills, specifically able to support consolidation, merge and overall technical management of ERP activities
* Participate in defining and translating customer business requirements for enterprise wide or large scale information systems supporting SAP Business Modules or Oracle E-Business Suite into technical solutions and providing technical leadership and individual contribution to the architecture and design of these solutions
* Participate in the overall architecture, design and technical oversight of complex business initiatives in customer advisory engagements
* Interface with the account team, customer and customer executive management to define requirements, recommend solutions and ultimately implement per cost, scope and schedule
* Provide advisory support on complex tasks and project supervision. Participates in customer engagement planning and supporting sales efforts. Review and influence existing customer strategic goals. Collect, prioritize and document customer requirements with the customer. Document the Architecture and Design and implements such within customer base
* Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefit, and risk where multiple solutions exist. Assist the Project Manager in the creation of technical project plans, and assists in assembling teams for customer engagements. Perform technical quality assurance audits
* Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
* Work with a team of technology professionals through all phases of the technology lifecycle, including requirements definition, architecture design, and conversion and testing both internally and client facing. Please click here to refer a friend to this position
To qualify, candidates must have:
* a bachelor's degree and approximately 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4 years of related work experience
* a degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field (MBA or MS degree prefer red)
* 3-5 years of experience working with Oracle in business operations, corporate finance or enterprise technology, with at least 1 year spent in a managerial and IT/business integration role
* approximately 4 years of practical industry/technology experience
* CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
* Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
* Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
* API design and development
* CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
* RESTful Services
* Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
* Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
* Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
* SAP Certification/s highly preferred
* must also be willing and able to travel 70-90% of a work schedule
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* The opportunity to expand your career with a rapidly growing practice
* A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
* Exposure to our SAP leaders and other senior colleagues in the practice
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...