Technical Implementation Consultant (Norton)
Compensation: $146,240.00 - $146,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Who we are
ETQ is the leader in Quality and Environmental Health and Safety Management Software Solutions in the industry. ETQ is the preferred solution for Fortune 100 companies and startup companies alike. We work with some of the largest brands in the world. ETQ is a proud TCV company, TCV partners with CEOs and founders of public and private growth-stage technology companies as they strive to achieve market leadership. ETQ is a rapidly growing startup building the best in brand quality and environmental health and safety management software solutions in the industry. ETQ helps business owners operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative waysWho are our employees
At ETQ, it is all about our employees! Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components of ETQ's ever-growing success.Who we are looking for
The Technical Implementation Consultant Extern will assist Lead Implementation Consultants in performing training, eliciting/analyzing customer requirements, conducting design walkthroughs, either on-site or off-site for all EtQ product offerings. The implementation analyst is expected to take on a more proactive role in managing EtQ implementation, and gradually progress towards an Implementation Consultant s role, as an implementation owner for our customers.What to expect
What you need to succeed
- Meet with customers both remotely and in person to drive requirements gathering sessions.
- Ensure that the customer s requirements are well documented. Work with Lead Implementation Specialist to drive formal design specifications from conception to completion.
- Maintain a spotless understanding of ETQ s latest product offerings and services. Position yourself with customers to recommend the right offerings, and design the best implementation best practices for a given customer.
- Perform remote/onsite training sessions with customers as part of project delivery and customer on boarding process. Assist in creating new training courses and other materials.
- Act as a liaison between the internal Technical Consultants and Customer in explaining captured user requirements and design expectations
- Assist active customers with ad-hoc training requests related to past and/or current projects.
- Bachelor s Degree is in a technical discipline is required. Master s Degree is a plus.
- 1+ Years of experience in a customer facing or technical profession
- Must be willing to travel 75% (domestic and international)
- Be a strong communicator, and want to get on a professional services career track
- Abile to understand how databases work or have analytical experience in applying well-developed problem-solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical) is a big plus
- Basic understanding of technical skills like SQL, Object Oriented Programming, HTML preferred
Associated topics: business, business analysis, business analyst, business systems, crm, customer, marketing, sales, senior consultant, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...