Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP)- Somerset/Cambria/Bedford
- Family Behavioral Resources
- 438 Trolls Lake Rd
- Somerset, PA 15501
Family Behavioral Resources - Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner - Somerset/Cambria/Bedford counties
At Family Behavioral Resources, we work in local schools, homes, and communities servicing children with diagnosed behavioral and mental health disorders. We also provide Outpatient Mental Health Therapy in numerous locations throughout the state of PA and in Ohio. Our mission is to empower people to improve their lives by providing the highest quality behavioral health care.
Position details: This CRNP role is part-time (10+ hours a week - Monday through Friday); daylight & after school/early evening hours may vary based on assigned consumers - both adults and children.
This position will travel between Somerset, Cambria and Bedford counties.
The Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner may be required to travel 75% of the time between clinic and program office locations. This position is covering our outpatient clinics in Somerset, Cambria, Bedford counties.
We offer billable and non-billable rates for services.
Requirements: Master s degree from an accredited college or university in Nursing - RN and CRNP license required. Child and adolescent experience required.
Duties: The Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner is responsible for performing independent and specialized work in clinical, counseling, and research areas under the director supervision of a Psychiatrist. The certified registered nurse practitioner ensures provision of highest clinical quality services for all consumers:
* Collaborates with entire Psychiatric team and program staff
* Assists in medication monitoring for consumers
* Assists consumers obtain treatment through pharmaceutical drug programs
* Collaborates with entire Psychology team and program staff
* Ensures compliance with regulations and requirements
* Ensures compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations
* Maintains assigned, planned schedule
* Maintains a commitment to professional development
* Adheres to professional and ethical interaction policies and procedures
* Supports on-going and future business needs
FBR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
FBR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
Job Type: Part-Time
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, advanced, aprn, certified nurse midwife, community, gerontological nurse practitioner, nurse practitioner, nurse specialist, practitioner, prn