- FARO Technologies
- $102,590.00 -153,250.00/year*
149 Valleyview Dr
Senior Electronics Engineer
Searching for a role where you drive some of the future s most promising innovations? FARO is an international company where ideas count more than hierarchy. We develop and market computer-aided 3D measurement and imaging devices and software. At FARO, smart, skilled people work together in an open atmosphere. And challenging work never gets boring.
Become a part of this great team and start moving forward.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Electronics Engineerto work out of our Exton, PA offices. In this role, you will be working on the product development of our laser-based 3D scanning devices.
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Leading edge technology
- A dynamic team of Research and Development professionals to work with
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of work experience in engineering design
- Experience designing with microprocessors and microcontrollers
- Experience with EDA tools such as Altium and ORCAD
- Circuit modeling experience with tools such as PSPICE
- Experience with hardware and software design tools for embedded systems
- Familiarity with manufacturing practices
- Familiarity with various regulatory agencies in regard to electronic product compliance
- Experience with high-speed electronics is a plus
- Preference for experience with FPGA development tools (e. g. Xilinx)
- Experience with Linux in an embedded environment is a plus
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Design and troubleshooting of digital and analog electronics associated with new product development
- Develop, implement and maintain firmware for embedded systems
- Define the product flow down requirements, and architecture
- Perform design and conceptualization of products and systems
- Perform hardware design and circuit analysis with simulation
- Interface with regulatory agencies to ensure product compliance with applicable standards
- Conduct prototype testing: design verification and validation of hardware and software
- Develop and implement test harnesses to support both product development and manufacturing.
- Generate schematics, bill of material, procedures and PCB layout guidelines
- Communicate with vendors regarding component parts and production standards
- Provide technical advice within field of expertise to other organization personnel as may be requested
- Evaluate current processes and procedures, recommending and implementing changes where indicated and approved
What FARO can offer you:
FARO has excellent benefits for you and your family. We not only care for our employees but also to their immediate family members. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- A competitive paid time off bank and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life and AD&D insurance plans
- Pre-tax flex spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement and training opportunities
- Wellness fairs
- Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about various issues affecting their lives
- Other employee events
FARO Technologies is a Drug Free Workplace with Pre-Employment Drug Screening. We provide equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. #LI-KN1
If you have the science, don t let it stay fiction! Join the most trusted team in 3D measurement technology .
Associated topics: adapter, circuit, design, diagram, electrical, lighting, power, signal processing, wind, wire
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...