Crestview Healthcare Center is a beautiful community in Milford, NE,
with more than 50 units offering skilled nursing care.
At this time, we are seeking a Dietary Aide to join our team!
* Prepares and/or pre-portions food (such as beverages, salads,
desserts, and other items assigned by the supervisor) for regular
and therapeutic diets according to the planned menu and production
sheets and as directed.
* Handles food using proper food handling and food safety techniques
according to established policies and procedures.
* Insures that food is served in an attractive, appetizing manner.
Uses proper tasting technique to insure quality taste and
palatability prior to service.
* Maintains the proper temperature of food during preparation and
service. Records food temperatures according to established
* Assists with the setup of the tray line. Assembles trays according
to the planned menu and tray tickets, stated portion, resident
food preferences, and diet order and within the established time
schedules. Assists in checking trays during service for accuracy.
* Must possess, at a minimum, a 10th grade education.
* Possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action.
* Be able to interpret and implement written or oral policies,
procedures, and instructions.
* Possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
* Communicate effectively.
About Five Star
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living
provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the
highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of
home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division:
Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280
Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care,
Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and
Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30
states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to
maximizing our residents' independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
The Ageility division provides both inpatient and outpatient services
to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five
Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and
Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up
to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program,
and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive
strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as
medication management and house hold functions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant
for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In
addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...