Crestview Healthcare Center is a beautiful community in Milford, NE,
with more than 50 units offering skilled nursing care.
At this time, we are seeking a Nursing Manager to join our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Supervises nursing care provided by nursing assistants, licensed
vocational/practical nurses and others for whom they are
administratively or professionally responsible.
* Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organizational policies and applicable laws.
* Supervisory responsibilities may include:
* Interviews, recommends hires and (trains employees.)
* Plans, assigns and directs work.
* Demonstrates the knowledge and clinical expertise required to
effectively supervise all nursing activities in the facility or
the units to which assigned.
* Reviews and implements all nursing procedures and systems relative
to the unit(s).
* Promotes and protects resident's rights; assists residents to make
informed decisions; treats Residents with dignity and respect
* LPN, management or supervisory experience in long-term care or
* Current state license to practice as a nurse. Current CPR
certification and additional certification in nursing specialty
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret, professional journals,
technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to
communicate orally and through written reports and other documents
relating to Resident, staff and others. Ability to effectively
present information and respond to questions from groups of
executives, managers, clients, customers and the public.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
* Ability to define and solve problems, collects data, establish
facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an
extensive variety of technical journals and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables.
About Five Star
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living
provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the
highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of
home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division:
Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280
Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care,
Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and
Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30
states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to
maximizing our residents' independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
The Ageility division provides both inpatient and outpatient services
to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five
Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and
Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up
to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program,
and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive
strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as
medication management and house hold functions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant
for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In
addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...