Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
1. Designs, builds, deploys, and maintains web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
2. Designs and develops user-interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
3. Designs the website to support the organization/customer's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
4. Contributes to the web design group's efforts to specify, improve, and implement the look, feel, and function of online projects.
5. Interfaces directly with customers, users, graphic artists, and web software developers.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as technical team or task leader.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
8-10 years of related web design experience.
Top Secret Clearance
Secruity + or other IAT Level II Certification.
Mandatory skilles include experience with some or all of the following:
Desired skilles include esperience with some or all of the following:
Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
SQL Server 2012
IIS 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5
Visual Studio 2017
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.