Of all the Healthcare Professional specialties we offer, Physical Therapist are one of the specialties that have the most difference between staffing agencies in job / travel assignment locations and pay rates Use our short \"More Information\" request form to get the information needed to choose your next great therapist opportunity. *Must have 2 yrs of Relevant Experience & Current Certification It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have Job Description:Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals, Clinics, SNFs, LTACs & Home Healthcare nationwide are looking for qualified Physical Therapist for their short & long term assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, PTs like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day! The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available?Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application? One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!Get the information you require to make informed decisions from theHealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencieswith one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\" Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Physical Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Minimum of two years recent experience as a Physical Therapist working in the USA.
- No sponsorships available
- No flagged or under investigation certification / licenses.
Associated topics: clinician, inpatient, lactation, mhlb physical, movement therapist, orthopedic therapy, physical, therapist, therapist assistant, therapist outpatient