Provides administrative support to the Zone General Manager. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Key performance elements include, answering phones, taking messages, distributing mail, maintaining manager s calendar and appointments, booking travel and hotel accommodations, creating presentations, scheduling Sales and Zone meetings/trainings and creating materials for the meetings and trainings, typing letters and correspondence when necessary.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Maintains the Zone General Manager s calendar and schedule appointments, conferences, training and events. Responsible for event planning entering events into Event Connect, online RSVP system, and Event Connect Marketing Toolbox; organizing logistics of the event, creating and distributing materials and completing follow-up procedures including Sunshine Act transfer of value reporting. May be responsible for reserving conference rooms and coordinating audio/visual equipment and catering.
- Maintain contact lists
- Answers phones, takes messages, and may check and respond to voicemails as directed.
- Responsible for distributing incoming and outgoing mail, such as mass mailings appropriately.
- Types letters and correspondence upon request, including e-mails. Makes photocopies, faxes, and distributes literature and material as directed. Maintains departmental and confidential files.
- Responsible for generating and downloading various reports from company databases.
- Responsible for coordinating and distributing weekly, monthly, and other regular reports.
- Updates and may setup various spreadsheets and databases containing company sales, financial and/or operations information. May be responsible for heavy data entry.
- Creates presentations for Zone General Manager on Microsoft power point, or similar software.
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares business expense reports for travel and/or sales.
- Assist in developing administrative staff in the Zone by providing information and experiential growth opportunities.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.QUALIFICATIONS:Experience:
At least 3 years general administrative experience, or the equivalent required.Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Concur. Knowledge of and ability to learn general database applications.
Strong communication and organizational skills.
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
Attention to detail and problem solving skills. Other:
High School diploma or equivalent.
Henry Schein, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability