ITS ConGlobal is North America's largest full-service supplier to the intermodal industry. ITS ConGlobal provides equipment repair, maintenance, storage and redistribution services to global shipping and leasing companies. ITS ConGlobal is also a leading retailer of standard and modified equipment in new and used condition to consumers, corporations, and government and military institutions.
Hours are M-F 8AM-1PM with some weekend work when required
* Parts Delivery Responsibilities:
* Ability to perform inventory counts
* Able to handle all types of customer parts phone inquiries in a diplomatic, friendly and businesslike manner
* Ability to pick, pack, and ship parts in a timely and accurate manner (must be able to lift 50 lbs.)
* Accurately invoice customers using our software
* Manages the purchase order process and complies with all corporate policies and procedures
* Maintain customer order records for on time processing, shipping and billing
* Accurately monitors and acknowledges customer transactions with appropriate documentation
* Enters appropriate inventory information into the computer in a timely and accurate manner
* Deliver parts as necessary (including to vessels) in a parts van. 50% of the job is delivery.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent education
* Should be computer literate familiar with Microsoft software
* Energetic and customer driven
* Good organizational skills
* Previous parts room experience a plus
* Effective verbal and written communications, with ability to enter data on a computer terminal
* Courteous customer communication skills
* Excellent people skills are essential
* Consistently exhibits satisfactorily levels of performance
TWIC card and valid driver's license required or you must be qualified to get a TWIC card.
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...