Iron Bow Support Services Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of quoting and pursuing support renewal opportunities (primarily Cisco), providing Subject Matter Expert advice to internal and external customers, and support contract management for their assigned vendors. Position can be based at either our Herndon, VA or Largo, MD office.
- Responsible for meeting Support Services yearly quota
- Creates or obtains partner quotations for support services opportunities, including proactive quotations.
- Creates Iron Bow quotations / Prices opportunities (in conjunction with Management as needed)
- Understands and supports partner programs, provides support to meet partner requirements
- Updates Forecast weekly, knowledgeable on ETA, Loss, Win, and Close Date
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for both internal and external customers. Assist in dissemination of important information
- Develops relationships with Partner Support teams
- Responsible for handling and communicating Enterprise Agreements Terms and Renewal Process
- Works closely with assigned Vendor Partner(s) to ensure all customer satisfaction or operational support requests are resolved in a timely manner
- Interfaces with customers from a support and operational perspective
- Provides post-sale support such as contract management
- Participates in Quarterly Business Reviews, Partner Networking Events, and meetings relative to partner and / or territory
- Effective Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Intermediate level Excel skills required- Advanced skills preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to balance a large volume of workload
- Ability to Prioritize requirements and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- College degree preferred or a High School Diploma with 3 years of experience.
- Previous related experience of 3-5 years preferred.
- Enterprise Agreements and or Annuity billing experience Preferred
- There is an estimated of 10%-25% travel requirements for this position.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associated topics: front desk, information technology, information technology analyst, network, patient, pc, support, systems administrator, technical, technical support